UPDATE: Due to unavailability of a suitable playing field, the proposed International Rules tournament will be pushed back to 2024. Once we have a venue confirmed, we will contact all registered players with details regarding the date and venue.
International Rules is a combination of Australian & Gaelic football, with a round ball being used.
Australia & Ireland will meet in a double-header of International Rules, with both men’s and women’s matches.
- International Rules double-header
- 12.00pm – Australia v Ireland (women)
- 2.00pm – Australia v Ireland (men)
- 18-a-side (maximum of 22 players per squad)
- Both matches will consist of 4 x 20 minute quarters
- Trophy & medals for the winning teams
- After party for players, officials & supporters